my husband and i have been going to capt`n fish`s for 14 years.we have always had a wonderfull time.everyone has always been great.the rooms are clean and comfortable.the staff is very friendly.there is nothing like sitting down on the dock and watching the beautiful sunset after a day of exploring,going to barets park with a good book and relaxing by the water ,and a great lobster dinner at the lobster dock almost nexted door.you can watch the lobster men getting ready to go out for the day and then latter on watch them bring in the fresh catch.fish`s is worth the 6 hour ride from kingston ny.when we leave im already looking forword to nexted year.if you want a clean comfortable room friendly staff and great views with out spending a ton of money fishe`s is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine