we stayed here for three nights in an efficiency unit. I love to cook and it was much cheaper to buy seafood and cook myself. With the views we had it was better than any of the restaurants. The beds were very comfortable and room was nice and roomy with a couch. Very clean as well. two doors down is the Atlantic Lobster company that you can buy lobster, crab and other seafood directly. I bought some lobster for $30 and in it were 4 tail meat, lots of claws and other body meat. I made our own lobster rolls! you can get about 4 for 1 lb. of meat. Much cheaper than the Lobster dock at $15 each for a tiny portion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine