What a wonderful place to stay. The staff was so helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The linens and bedspread were brand new and the beds were quite comfortable too. The view was pretty, even with the fog in the distance. Just a short walk to the footbridge and the shopping area. So sitting at one of the many deck areas will let you enjoy a peaceful reprieve from the crowds and noise. Our room had a very pretty view from the window and a balcony outside our door. Boats of all sizes, sailboats and lobster boats in the harbor. So a great place to enjoy and vacation, like a home away from home while you stay. And the restaurant at the water's edge has the best deal for a lobster dinner while you sit and enjoy the harbor. Would definitely recommend a stay at Cap'n Fish's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine