My family of 3 stayed at Cap'n Fish's for 3 nights while in town for a wedding. We got an efficiency room which had 2 beds, a pull-out sofa, a dining table and chairs and a kitchen. The decor is a blast from the past, but it is clean and functional. There was a deck with a table and umbrella right outside our room giving us a nice place to have coffee or drinks and view the harbor. Very friendly staff, close to the footbridge to downtown, and next door to the lobster docks! A good value and a place I would return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine