My husband and I stayed at Cap'n Fish's for 3 nights (7/19-7/22) while vacationing at Boothbay Harbor region. Although our room did not face the harbor it was very clean and functional. The staff in the office and the cleaning staff were wonderful. We left our expensive camera out on a bench in-front of the Inn (after watching the beautiful sunset) and we were glad that someone found it and turned it in the office. We had some of our meals at the Dockiside Grill, which is on the premises, and were pleasantly delicious in a casual dining atmosphere. We went whale watching with Cap'n Fish's boat and had a memorable 3 1/2 hrs of joy! We were glad to receive a discount for staying at the Inn. We would highly recommend this place for the view and its value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine