The hotel is a dated and needs a little more than the new paint the exterior appears to have received in the last year or so. Maybe because we were there early in the season, but the room was a little musty. The sprinkler head caps were loose and you could see the pipes coming out of the wall. It looked like our bath tub was painted - there were places were paint ran down the outside of the tub??? They tried to cover the rust on the suspended ceiling gridwork in the bathroom by painting it, but the rust is still showing through. We had a few spider webs in the corners. The AC did not get our room very cool even when set at 10. The only thing saving our 1 night stay was the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine