friendly staff, clean rooms, nice breakfast café on premises, serves dinner also on weekends. in walking distance to town, and seafood store. no swimming here, but 1/2 mile away is a beautiful free park, for picnicking and swimming. no open flames here. Pay the extra and get a view, its lovely. The efficiency room we saw was huge and came fully stocked and very clean. The hotel had a wonderful waterfront pier with tables and lounge chairs for relaxing. also a secret we learned later on a trolley stops at the hotel and takes you throughout the town for a small fee. Since parking in town is expensive, the trolley is a great idea. I would stay at here again. loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine