We recently stayed for one night. The main reason we tried Cap'n Fish's over our usual hotels was the cost and location. How can you beat a waterfront hotel on the harbor for $99 a night. The rooms are what you would expect, very basic but very clean. The location is outstanding. You are a 30 second walk to the foot bridge which will put you right into the center of town. If you are looking to stay in town on a budget, this is the place. They do include breakfast but don't use this to decide to stay here. It was a bowl of apples and a box of supermarket donuts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine