We stayed at Cap'n Fish's for just one night but would stay there again in a heartbeat. The location is fabulous, right on the harbor and just a short walk to the footbridge going into town. The service was also wonderful. The ladies at the desk were very friendly and eager to help make our stay comfortable. Our room was immaculate and had a lovely view of the harbor, even though we were in the back of the building. I also found the bed to be very comfortable and had a great night's sleep. If you like mom and pop style motels that aren't about frills but are about comfort and cleanliness, this is an excellent choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine