We've stayed at many places in Boothbay over the years, and this was our first experience at the Capn's. Overall, it was comfortable, clean and mostly quiet. We slept well. Unfortunately, we were given a room next to a wooden staircase and could hear folks as they used them. The view is mostly good but you have to look across the parking lot. The "continental" breakfast was rather weak, consisting of doughnuts and two cold cereals. We like some protein for breakfast. There is however, a tasty and reasonably priced little grill on the property that serves breakfast and lunch that we would recommend.
It's not fancy and therefore would recommend it with reservations
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine