I stay at the Flagship Inn for business on a regular basis & everything about it is comfortable, clean, accessible, easy free parking, and very affordable with rooms that would compare to any other hotels. Not real fancy, but everything that you need. Nancy, Julie, Tammy & Lea are always friendly, helpful & accommodating. I would recommend the Flagship Inn to anyone staying overnight in Boothbay Harbor. It is within walking distance to everything in town, and though it's not in the Harbor on the water, you are away from the hustle & bustle when it counts most (when you're sleeping). You can spend more to be on the water or have down conforters & a chocolate on your pillow, but you can't beat the quality, comfort, & value that the Flagship Inn delivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine