We had a very comfortable stay here, but unfortunately spoiled by smokers. Yes, we did have a non-smoking room on the Southern upstairs wing, but our neighbours ignored the no smoking signs and, with their friends sat around the balcony outside our room smoking their heads off! Unfortunately, that's where the room air con intakes are. And, well, you can work out the rest.
Otherwise, the beds and pillows were great, room was clean with excellent amenities. Strong, hot water flows from the shower.
Each morning breakfast is served in a barn-like building at the back of the property. Very substantial breakfast too, with good choices of cereal, breads etc. We also had a great night next door at the Carousel Music Theatre - a lot of fun.
We were unlucky that we had such inconsiderate neighbours, otherwise it would have given this hotel a 5 out of 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine