The flagship inn touts itself as a AAA travel destination but one thing they forget to mention is they will not provide a AAA discount. Now I can afford the extra $ but when I asked about the discount the manager on duty treated me like a leper and was incredibly rude.
I look at the other reviews here and wonder how they had such a good experience at such a mediocre place. I'm used to staying in all sorts of hotels and this one is closer to a motel than a hotel. No convenient places to get a drinks. The TV's are laughable and the accommodations sparse. To get a drink I could jump the fence to the pool get to the machine or go across the street to a gas station.
For a $109 I could have stayed at a more homey place closer to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine