We stayed for two nights while visiting Maine. It's your basic motel. It was very clean and the staff were wonderful. The continental breakfast was more than I expected. There was cereal, danish, bagels, fresh fruit and probably some other things I didn't notice. The pool was nice too, very clean and the hot tub was fabulous! My only complaint was that the beds were doubles, not queens. My fault for not noticing that when I made the reservations. We thought about changing hotels for the second night because we were so uncomfortable, but ended up not being able to, probably due to the Labor Day weekend.
We ate at the restaurant in the parking lot after having driven inland for quite a while and not finding any place to eat (rather surprising to us). The food was very good and a nice value. There's also a supermarket right next door which is convenient. We drove into town and had no problem parking thankfully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine