“Very nice motel, well worth the money”
Review of Flagship Inn

Flagship Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Boothbay Harbor
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 25 June 2010

This was the first time we stayed at this motel and everyone was very friendly and courtious, The room was very clean and the hot tub was great. The only thing I would recommend would be a fridge in the room (which they might have done if i asked). Recommend using the room saver guide (avaiable at most rest stops) for a great price on this and many other rooms offers.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kweller1

Reviewed 23 June 2010

Appx. 1 mile to Boothbay Harbor Restaurants @ Boat Rides, Summer Theater next door, Super Market & Gas across the road.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank glenland
Reviewed 1 June 2010

This Inn is not fancy but it is very clean and nicely decorated. The room was a nice size and not cramped, the curtains were heavy and blocked the early morning light, the room temperature was comfortable.

The staff were very kind and friendly. We were welcomed by a beautiful and calm black lab. The desk staff was very informative and helpful and I specially liked meeting the charming lady who looked after the breakfask in the morning.

We did not get to use the pool or hot tub so I can't comment on that, but it looked great and again the cleanliness and neatness were obvious.

A great value. The price was reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia6174
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Expectations were not high as this is not a chain hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was for a motel. The room was average but had a large lcd tv. The place had a pool and decent size bathroom. There is a restaurant on the property, but only open for lunch and dinner, atleast during the off season time I was there. Location is a short drive to the harbor with all of the great features of a seatown in maine. Highly recommeded. The front desk is not open 24/7 but we checkout early in the morning but someone came down to help us at 430AM. Hotel staff stays on the property.

1  Thank argonauts52
Reviewed 25 May 2010

We received the information to stay at this hotel with our wedding invitation from a family member because they had gotten a room block for out of town guests here. I checked out their website and seeing as they had pet-friendly rooms that's what we asked for when we called to book the room. The woman I spoke to, Nancy, told us it would be $10 more and I told her that was fine, what wedding we were coming for etc. When we arrived at the hotel I had to sign papers saying I wouldnt leave my dog in the room for more than 2 hours at a time. Knowing we were coming for a wedding I thought Nancy would have given us their "rules" before we arrived from our 8 hour car ride. This really upset us and was a huge inconvenience. Everything else at the hotel was fine really. It was really clean and all the staff that we met were extremely friendly. The bed was super uncomfortable though. The slightest movement and it felt like a trampoline! lol This made me wake up about every hour so we didn't have any restful nights while we were here. The continental breakfast exceeded expectations and we were more than pleased with it. I guess we would return here (without the dog) if ever returning to this region, though I doubt we will. If you're looking for a clean place to rest your head I would recommend this.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Comfortable clean rooms,friendly and helpful owners and staff. Enjoyable stay at a reasonable rate.

Reviewed 12 May 2010

Clean rooms , nice people. this is my second trip
and I will stay here again when I come back

#1 of 3 in Southport
Boothbay Harbor Inn
Boothbay Harbor Inn
#8 of 12 in Boothbay Harbor

Been to Flagship Inn? Share your experiences!