We booked 2 nights because of a good price and close proximity to downtown Boothbay Harbor. What we found was a modest hotel that was comfortable, well-maintained, and absolutely immaculate. Nothing was in disrepair or dirty, including the abundant flowers and spotless pool area. The inn is locally owned and a easy 15-minute walk to downtown along tree-lined streets wth ample sidewalks. The staff as freindly, helpful, ad obviously hard-working. If you don't need stay on the water this will save you a bunch of money and you'll give up very little in return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine