This is a basic motel with nothing fancy. The room was clean and nice. The free breakfast is just the basics. The pool and hot tub are outside and I guess the pool is heated. (It was about 95F....hard to tell)
The staff was very nice and friendly.
It is about a 3/4 mile walk to the main attractions of Boothbay Harbor. You can drive down but parking may be a problem.
It is a good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine