Easy to find and great access to town. Friendly staff. Beautiful little pool and hot tub. I just felt relaxed and safe. Even though it's right on Rte. 1, it was very quiet. Loved my little trip to Boothbay, the Opera House, Botanical Gardens, and great art galleries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine