My wife and I stayed here for two nights during the memorial day weekend. We couldn't find anything to complain about.
- The rooms and bathrooms were new, everything had that spanking new feeling
- There was a kitchenette in the lobby, which had coffee, hot chocolate, tea, a microwave, a fridge, an oven, paper plates, knives, forks
- There was a big pool and a jacuzzi in the hotel
- There is a big supermarket / convenience store right next to the hotel, so if you need anything, you can walk right next door
- The harbor is about 10 minutes if you decide to walk
- Best of all - the rates were extremely reasonable - we got our room (which had a fridge and a microwave) at $80 a night.
Definitely recommend this one!
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included