“A Great Place for Breakfast Sunrises & Lobster Sunsets”
Review of Dockside Grill - CLOSED

Dockside Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 August 2014

No Trip to Boothbay Harbor would be complete without a stop for Lobsters out on the waterfront deck at the Dockside Grill. Great views of the harbor and boats. Awesome location for sunset lobster dinners on the deck. Friendly and very attentive staff. They only serve breakfast daily and dinner Thursday thru Saturday night! They have a great selection of soft drinks, coffee & tea but It is BYOB which we love! After ordering our lobsters the owner chef heads to the dock to get our fresh lobster right out of the bin soaking in the harbor, you cant get any fresher than that. Oh by the way their lobster prices are the best around!

Bruno & Sharon

2  Thank Bruno C

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We stumbled into this place after a long drive and a desire to satiate our lobster craving. Well, not only did they do that superbly well, we also got to enjoy a live band, and fantastic weather.

The food was good for all age ranges and the atmosphere warm and inviting.

1  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Food is very good here, I wish they were open for all meals, breakfast daily then closed at 11 am. Open for dinner on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Every meal was fantastic.

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I know this place is good. I remember it from last year. I spend my summers in Boothbay Harbor and I have yet to find this place open for lunch or dinner and we've tried several times to eat here this summer. We're not the only ones complaining about this disappointing pattern; I've heard the same complaints throughout the community. Closed for lunch on wed, closed for dinner on Thur. We have not tried it for breakfast yet. Maybe we'll try that next time to see if they really open at all. I'm not giving it a bad rating because we enjoyed the fresh seafood here last summer. They should have a web page available to the public indicating their hours and menu. They're missing a golden opportunity. Boothbay Harbor is crowded this summer and the weather has been great!!

1  Thank Isabel M
Reviewed 12 July 2014

They were only open for breakfast and dinner. Too bad they weren't open for lunch. We would have eaten there, as I saw that they had fresh lobster delivered daily. Maybe next year?