“Couple scoops of goodness!”
Review of Wannawaf

Wannawaf
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Belgian waffles, hot dogs, ice cream. Delicious
Burlington, Vermont
“Couple scoops of goodness!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Hidden Gem with a much shorter line than the other ice-cream stops. Delicious and located right by the foot bridge - perfect!

Wrentham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“heavenly waffles”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Ice cream and waffles, who could ask for more? They even have a lobster salad on a waffle! The hot dogs are very imaginative as well.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank steff261
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“who know waffles and ice cream?”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We tried to go for late breakfast, but discovered it's not really breakfast// more of a lunch and evening spot. We discovered why.. We had the most sinfully yummy apple cinnamon waffles with sauce and ice cream that was quite filling. A small is good for one person, the larger version can serve two for a snack!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank carol3kids
“Why don't I live there!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I've beer wanted to live in a ice cream shop...until my mouth tasted was I gloriously known as the S'more Please, ice cream and waffle combo!! Needless to say it was a life changing experience!!!!!!!!!! I have been chasing the tastes that my mouth tastes that day for almost a month!! Nothing even comes close!! If you like ice cream, and incredible ice cream....magic!! Then this is te place!! In seriously considering moving to Boothbay!!! Why you ask??? For that ice cream!! That's why!!! Try it! You haven't lived until you do!!! Seriously....try it....right now!!! By the way they have the best hotdogs ever!!! I don't know what they're made of but each bite is like a piece of Channing Tatum inside my mouth!!! It's the best ever!!!! Go there!! It's beautiful and delicious!!

Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“Love It!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was a great family environment for my kids and the service was very good! I will definitely be coming back here for a Bark and Bite again, I would recommend this to any newcomer in Boothbay for a good dog and tasty treat. Yummy!