Great location right next to the footbridge, so you can walk everywhere in this lovely town. Reception was warm and friendly with lots of ideas about things to do and information about the area. You can sit out on the deck and have a cocktail and watch the sunset in the evening. Breakfast was included in our Fall Special and was tasty with fresh fruit, homemade muffins, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, etc and you sit in the evening dining room overlooking the harbor. There is also a museum quality exhibit of ship models in the entry and library area that is definitely worth browsing and adds to the down east charm. Rooms were comfortable and clean, though not overly fancy if that is what you are looking for. We were very happy with the Rocktide Inn and are planning to stay longer next fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocktide Inn & Restaurant has been harboring good times on the east side of beautiful Boothbay Harbor since 1968. With 91 rooms, including six suites, the Rocktide has something to offer everyone. With stunning harbor views, the restaurant and the On the Rocks Lounge boast a vibrant menu, relaxing atmosphere and stellar service- a great addition to your stay at the Rocktide Inn. Spectacular sunsets nightly, complimentary with your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Rocktide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocktide Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Rocktide Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine