This is the second time my husband and I stayed with you and we love it! We brought along two other couples who have never been to Boothbay Harbor. One couple is from California and they flew out to cruise with us up the coast in our old '30's black cars. They have been wanting to stay on the coast of Maine for some time and they love the Tugboat at Boothbay Harbor. The rooms were clean and the view of the harbor with all the sailboats is wonderful. We also had lunch in the Tugboat restaurant which was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine