Beautiful setting with beautiful views from the pier rooms where we stayed, although the views are great wherever you stay. Been coming here since 1979 (when it was the Clipper Inn). Always friendly staff and rooms were always clean and comfortable. A place where you can leave your car in the parking lot all week if you wish as everything is in walking distance. Will always be returning as it is a special place for us.. Oh and must mention to not miss the entertainment in the bar lounge on the weekends. we always enjoy Danny Beal-a fantastic singer and musician.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine