We travel to Boothbay every August during the first week and always stay at the Tugboat. This year it was exceptionally nice. We really enjoyed the beautiful weather and the addition of Keurig coffee machines. The rooms are always clean and comfortable, but they could use an update. We enjoyed the restaurant (we discovered wonderful macaroni and cheese) and the bar with Danny Beal on the piano. We always book early (months in advance) and request four rooms on the pier. This year we were not accommodated so that was a little disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine