We just got back from a week stay in Boothbay Harbor at the Tugboat Inn. We stayed in an end room on the second floor. The view was incredible and so much fun to be able to watch all the boats coming and going from the room or our private balcony. I loved being able to park the car at the Inn and walk to everything. Although the room was not brand new, it was very clean with a really comfortable king size bed, huge TV, refrigerator,coffee maker and hair dryer.........and of course THE VIEW!!!!!!! Boothbay Harbor is my favorite place in Maine and I can't wait to go back to the Tugboat Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine