Myself and a group of 17 friends stayed at this lovely Inn on August 24th weekend.
The location was perfect. Beautiful view, walking distance to shops and restaurants.
The front desk staff were friendly and checking in and out was quick and easy.
Our room (located in above the lounge) was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable, and it was great having the deck to sit out on in the evenings.
We had dinner in the restaurant one night and the food was very good and reasonably priced. Because of the size of our group, the waiter got my boyfriend's order mixed up and it took a long awhile for it to eventually arrive. It would have been a nice gesture to reduce the price.....
I highly recommend Tugboat Inn and Booth Bay Harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine