“Great food, great service”
Review of Mine Oyster

Mine Oyster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
York, PA
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Been to Boothbay many times, now our new favorite restaurant. Food was perfectly prepared, always attentive and friendly knowledgeable staff.

USAFret
“Good place”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We went here on the recommendation of our B&B. Neither one of us likes oysters or sushi but we looked at the menu before we went in and decided to try it. The place is large with a typical seaside decor. It has a nice harbor view. The wait staff was very friendly and very helpful. We had an appetizer of mussels that was excellent. My wife had a clam plate and I had grilled sausages both of which were very good. If you are an oyster fan I am sure this is heaven but even of you are not it is a good dinner and an enjoyable evening.

Melbourne
“Don't judge a book by its cover”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This place has the freshest oysters you would hope to find. We discovered types of oysters we don't get back in Australia and kept going back for more. The place looks a little la little ramshackled inside but don't let that deter you. The food is very good Andrew reasonably priced. We also had the oyster 'rock a fella' stew which was really a creamy soup with oysters which was so delicious, I had to go back the next day to have it again! The view over the harbor is great and the service, given it was the end of the season was friendly and efficient. Pretty much everything will shut down here after Columbus Day, according to the locals but definitely try this place when you can.

Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Best Sushi and Oysters! Gluten free friendly!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Wandered into this place not knowing what to expect without reading any reviews. Pub like atmosphere with great harbor views. My husband wanted oysters which was the reason we came in the door. He was impressed with quality. I am gluten free and wanted the sushi but was reluctant as ordering sushi can be tricky sometimes. The sushi chef (Harrison) came over and introduced himself. He completely understood gluten free. He brought me over gluten free soy sauce and made me two amazing rolls after asking me what I liked. The lobster, avocado, cucumber, mango roll with crumbles of fried shallots was the BEST roll I have ever had! Definitely will come here again. Very impressed!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Susan C
Hadley, New York
“Great Oyster selection”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stopped in for just a cocktail - after seeing the menu decided to induldge in a few oysters. Selection was great! Service was good. They have a lot on their menu including sushi. I asked the waitress if they had rice or soy paper instead of nori. She apologized and said no. After ordering oysters and a Ginger salad (which was excellent) I reviewed the menu further and noticed that there were a few roll options that were made with rice paper. Really? I would have ordered rolls with rice paper too had I known. Oh well, her loss for increasing our bill.

Overall great place -sat on the deck as it was a gorgeous day. Service is good. Probably will return

• Visited September 2013