“Fun night of fundraising”
Review of Mine Oyster

Mine Oyster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very fun night out at a fundraising event. The waitress was wonderful but caught off guard by the number of people who showed up for the event. This impacted service. The food was good. Everybody seemed happy and had lots of fun! I understand that the owners were wonderful to work with to organize the event! We are grateful for their support and look forward to a yearly event!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Been to Boothbay many times, now our new favorite restaurant. Food was perfectly prepared, always attentive and friendly knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We went here on the recommendation of our B&B. Neither one of us likes oysters or sushi but we looked at the menu before we went in and decided to try it. The place is large with a typical seaside decor. It has a nice harbor view. The wait staff was very friendly and very helpful. We had an appetizer of mussels that was excellent. My wife had a clam plate and I had grilled sausages both of which were very good. If you are an oyster fan I am sure this is heaven but even of you are not it is a good dinner and an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This place has the freshest oysters you would hope to find. We discovered types of oysters we don't get back in Australia and kept going back for more. The place looks a little la little ramshackled inside but don't let that deter you. The food is very good Andrew reasonably priced. We also had the oyster 'rock a fella' stew which was really a creamy soup with oysters which was so delicious, I had to go back the next day to have it again! The view over the harbor is great and the service, given it was the end of the season was friendly and efficient. Pretty much everything will shut down here after Columbus Day, according to the locals but definitely try this place when you can.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Wandered into this place not knowing what to expect without reading any reviews. Pub like atmosphere with great harbor views. My husband wanted oysters which was the reason we came in the door. He was impressed with quality. I am gluten free and wanted the sushi but was reluctant as ordering sushi can be tricky sometimes. The sushi chef (Harrison) came over and introduced himself. He completely understood gluten free. He brought me over gluten free soy sauce and made me two amazing rolls after asking me what I liked. The lobster, avocado, cucumber, mango roll with crumbles of fried shallots was the BEST roll I have ever had! Definitely will come here again. Very impressed!

1  Thank Susan C