“Awesome Pizza Stromboli”

Cuisines: Pizza
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Awesome Pizza Stromboli”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This place is located in a strip center just outside of town, don't be fooled because the pizza is incredible. We had a hand tossed thin crust pizza and a spinach and cheese Stromboli. The sauce is to die for and the pride of the product is evident. The staff is incredibly friendly and truly cares about the experience. Certainly worth the stop if you are looking for a break from lobster and chowder. We will certainly head back again before our trip is over.

• Visited September 2013

United States
“Best pizza in town.”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The pizza here is the best, plenty of other things on the menu too! When we want pizza this is where we always go, clean place and great staff!

Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“Good Pizza - Great Service”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I ordered a pizza to go and was very pleased with the excellent customer service, and the quality of the pizza. It was baked just the way I requested - I like the crust crispy with light cheese - and it was perfect!!
They are located across the street from the Hannaford's grocery store, in a plaza. I never would have noticed it in the plaza had someone not recommended it to me.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent food, quick service, great price”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I stopped in to pick up a menu last night and this place was rockin' with locals and tourists. Tonight we went by and picked up dinner. I got a Gyro sandwich, my husband ordered 2 strombolis and my son got a huge slice of stuffed pizza. The meals came with a small drink. It doesn't sound like a lot of food but this was plenty. My sandwich was stuffed with tons of delicious meat, lettuce, tomato, and onion. There was also just the right amount of tziki sauce. This was wonderful.
The service is just the right amount of friendly and very quick. We did not take advantage of it but they also have beer and wine. We took our meal back to our hotel about 6 miles away and it was still hot. I would go back here again and again.

boothbay harbor
“pizza pizza pizza”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

been going to bbh pizza since 1987. will always go. love the
greek salad. husband likes pizza. something for the whole family.

Visited August 2013