“Yummy Garlic Steamers”
Review of Gray's Wharf - CLOSED

Gray's Wharf
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Stopped by for steamers and beer. Great spot to relax, enjoy the harbor view, and soak up the sun and ambience. Excellent wait staff. I recommend it for mid-day break.

2  Thank Lyn T

Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

It's a shame that a restaurant with a great setting (harbour views) appears to be run by surly teenagers. The food was over cooked (burnt) and when I pointed this out the waitress used her fingers to snap my daughters chicken in two and explain how perfectly cooked it was. The broken pieces were then placed back on my daughters plate (very appetising!). So not only did we not get replacement food for the burnt stuff,but were expected to eat it after it was manhandled. My children ended up eating my pasta as it was the only dish that was edible and they were hungry. NEVER AGAIN!!

2  Thank Daphnelovesniles
Reviewed 23 August 2012

This is a very laid back bar with a great view of the harbor & pool tables for a little extra fun. They have live music on a regular basis & serve a basic menu.

2  Thank JimBoothbayCC
Reviewed 20 August 2012

What an excellent view we enjoyed from our outdoor deck table! We watched people coming & going in their boats: some yachts, some small sailboats, even a group of kayakers passed along side the deck. Not only could we see clear across the harbor, from the restaurant's deck dining, but we spotted a wedding in process at a church! The waitress was very polite & prompt amid the busy tables, she always checked back with us. I enjoyed freshly made crab cakes while others at the table enjoyed lobsters and clams. Atmosphere, food & service far above expectations!

3  Thank seniortraveler8383
Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

I'm a Midwesterner and kniw a good burger! This was recommended by a local and they did not disappoint. The burger was huge and cooked. Medium well - flavorful, cheesy, and delicious. This is obviously a happening bar in the evening but also a great spot for lunch.

1  Thank Mich48640