“Better than I thought it would be”

Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our dining room is helmed by Award Winning Executive Chef Stephen Richards, the 2014/2015 Maine Lobster Chef of the year. Our menu features reinvented coastal cuisine and focuses on simply prepared items made with the freshest possible local ingredients, making us a top destination in Boothbay Harbor for casual meals and special occasions alike. Dine on authentic upscale fare when you select Fisherman's Wharf Inn for your day or evening on the town. Enjoy freshly caught Maine lobster and fish on the outside deck, savor a grilled-to-order steak in our dining room, or enjoy a hearty sandwich and salad in our intimate pub. Our food is complimented by 16 Draft Beers, Frozen Drink specialties, an international wine list and a fully stocked bar. Spectacular water views are available from every seat in the house.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Better than I thought it would be”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My expectations were exceeded as I am not a fan of large, many room restaurants. The evening we were there it was busy but we were seated quickly. We had a great waitress who guided us as to our options and the food was fresh, large portions and well prepared and reasonably priced. All in all it was an enjoyable evening, not special but enjoyable.

• Visited September 2013
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking a moment to review your experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. Your kind words are truly appreciated, and I am very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time during your visit with us. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and service, so it is nice to hear when and where succeed. We look forward to your next visit with us- till then, please travel safely and often.

GM
Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good Food!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Great views! Breakfast was very nice with lots of options. Dinner was reasonably priced and portions were good. We had filet with stuffed lobster and soft shell lobster ... excellent!

Visited October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your last visit to the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. Your kind words are appreciated and it is always nice to hear when our guests enjoy their time with us. We look forward to your next visit with us- till then, please travel safely and often.

GM
Fisherman's Wharf Inn & Restaurant
Boston, MA
“Not good off season”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The restaurant was empty and the food not fresh and not served attractively. It is a good restaurant in the summer.

Visited September 2013
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. I am sorry that your meal did meet your expectations- we would love another chance to show you what we can do. Thank you again, and till we see you again, travel safely and often.
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Best Calamari appetizer ever!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I had a Calamari appetizer which was just wonderful! 1) the taste. The butter was very light and seasoned perfectly. 2) the portion was very generous. 3)the price was right! I love Calamari and always look for one when I eat at seafood places. This was very tender and one of the best in years.

Caution: I must say, I was disappointed at it for the second visit. When I looked at it I knew....the color was deeper and saw tiny specks outside - I call it grease tidbits. it was because cooked in a old oil. the color of the flying oil probably was reddish color from over use. Calamari texture was tougher. And it came with a chunky salsa, instead of marinara sauce.

So what they need is the consistency. they know how to cook it right. j

• Visited September 2013
FrontDeskManager_FWI, General Manager at Fisherman's Wharf Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn & Restaurant. We appreciate your kind words, and your feedback will be valuable in goal of maintaining a consistent and memorable experience for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed your first visit so much and I am sure your next will be the same. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit.

London, United Kingdom
“wonderful meal”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Four of us - only had to wait 5 - 10 minutes for a table as busy but given menu to browse - room was buzzing with lovely view over harbour. Waiter was so friendly and there was music provided by a lovely male singer. We were pleasantly surprised by the cost of the meal - excellent value.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn and Restaurant. Thank you for your kind words and I truly hope you will consider making us part of your Maine summer tradition. Till your next visit, please travel safely and often.