We've stayed here twice, and really enjoy it. It is an older property, not "fancy", but we love the location and Allen the manager. Location could not be better.
Not crazy about the restaurant... don't go unless you are going downstairs for free bfast buffet which did include eggs, bacon, potatoes, as well as the usual continental bfast fare.
If you want 5 stars, turn-down service, etc. Move on... leave room for us, becasue we love it here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine