We found this place by accident - it was raining and we were tired of driving around so decided to check it out. We expected it to be more expensive but it was only $99 and we got a second floor room overlooking the harbor and coupons for free hot breakfast and a boat tour! It was raining too hard to take the boat tour and we arrived too late for it - but it was still a good deal. Hotel room was a little dated but very large and very clean. Location is perfect - right in the heart of town with great views of the harbor. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was in the hotel restaurant and was buffet-style offering hot scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, a variety of cold cereal, toast, juices, fruit, pastries and muffins. The only thing we didn't like was having to use the valet to park our car. The lot was right next to where we pulled in and we only had two small carry-on size suitcases so really didn't need to have someone help us. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine