I just got back from attending Windjammer Days at Boothbay Harbor and we stayed at the Fisherman's Wharf Inn. What a perfect location! Boothbay is hard to get around in by car and Fisherman's Wharf is right in the middle of everything. We could walk to all of the restaurants and shops and still be back at our hotel in about five minutes. Our room had a balcony (I think all the rooms do) and the view was spectacular! A full breakfast was included and it was great. A harbor cruise was also included, but we didn't get a chance to go this trip.
The staff was very nice and we got to know some of them by name because they are so friendly. Sara, our breakfast server, was fantastic and no one walked by our table without refilling our coffee.
I have stayed in Boothbay many times and you can't do better than the Fisherman's Wharf Inn. From now on, I won't stay anyplace else when I'm in Boothbay. Thanks Alan! Hope to be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine