We had read about Boothbay Harbor Maine and the Fisherman's Wharf Inn in our local newspaper. We had a couple of days off around our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend and decided to book a couple of nights at the Fisherman's Wharf.
We were pleasantly suprised when we checked in we were given a couple of tickets to go on the Harbor Cruise. We did go on the cruise and really enjoyed the scenery as well as learning the history of the area/ The front desk staff as well as the valet parking staff were always freiendly and very helpful. We had a great view as our room overlooked the harbor. Each morning we were treated to a great breakfeast that was included in the price of the room.
This place has a great location as you are able to walk to all the stores and resteraunts.
We had decided we would stay a third night if our room was available. When we inquired we were pleasantly surprised again as the third night would be free as this was their fall special.
We have already recommended this place to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine