My husband and I have been to the Fisherman's Wharf a few times already and decided to stay on our Babymoon this past June. Mid-June was a wonderful time to visit Boothbay Harbor. We reserved the King Suite with Outer Harbor View (Rm 221). It was very spacious - it would have been very comfortable for a family of 4. The huge flat screen TV was a plus. The number one feature of the room was the patio/view. We had a 180 degree view of the harbor and were right at the end of the building literally over the water. We watched the crew and customers of the schooner that is docked at the end of Fisherman's Wharf. It's a beautiful vessel. The Front Desk staff were able to check us in early and let us stay a little late which was very nice as we were only able to stay one night and just didn't want the experience to end. The seated, menu breakfast was a nice improvement. We had no qualms with the buffet breakfast that we experienced in years past. We live in Southern Maine and Boothbay Harbor/Fisherman's Wharf is our little quick getaway. We can't wait to go back!
Thank you to the staff of the Fisherman's Wharf!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine