Right in the heart of Booth Bay Harbor hanging over the water. Room with balcony was clean with king size bed and bath had been updated with newer sink, toilet and tub/shower. Ask for room on the west side of Inn overlooking dock for Fishing and sightseeing boats. Good people watching from your balcony. The Inn did not have the usual musty smell of a seasonal hotel.
Room price included a $10 voucher for a sit down breakfast (Eggs Benedict $8.99).
Full bar and restaurant on premises also hanging over water. Stayed two nights mid-week for $150/night with breakfast voucher. Walk to all kinds of shops, art gallerys and other restaurants just outside the Inn. Valet parking for your car on premises.
A good value in my book !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine