This place is a little run down, but it is well kept and the staff is very friendly. The rooms are pretty big and the balconies overlooking the harbor are awesome. They are considered semi private in which they have canvas and wooden separators in-between. We had neighbors out on their balcony at the same time as us and never heard them and could only see their feet. I hear they are updating some of the rooms which will be nice because the bathrooms could really use an update. It was clean, but definitely old and worn. I was happy we chose this place as the price and location really can’t be beat. If you plan on going out of town often you might find the valet parking a little annoying. They do not have much room and have cars double and triple parked at times. The valets are very nice and pretty good at shuffling, it just might take a few minutes to get your vehicle and it can be very confusing if multiple cars are trying to park at the same time. We kept the car parked the whole time we were there anyway so it wasn’t a problem for us. The breakfast buffet was sufficient and a nice added benefit. They had all the staples and a waffle iron set up. We never ate dinner or lunch at the restaurant, but we did order two desserts to bring to our room one night. It was good, but nothing special. Overall we had a very lovely stay and would recommend and return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine