The Fisherman´s Warf Inn in Boothbay Harbor is a great place to stay. From our room we had a fantastic overview of the harbor. The staff was friendly and supported us in any way. The breakfast was one of the best we had in the USA.
Some statistics: we were two, male 57, female 44 years old, from Germany. We stayed there in October 2013 for four nights. Due to end of season some locations were already closed. Also the Fisherman´s closed down for 2013 a weak after we left.
The Inn is a highly recommendable place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine