We stayed 2 nights here during the Windjammer week. The room is nothing special a bit old but you're paying for the view. We had the perfect room to watch the activities going on below and boats coming and going. The buffet breakfast is amazing. Valet parking is great. They were wonderful and fast about getting our van for use each time we left. I only wished I would have been prepared and had cash on me for a tip. Felt really bad because I'm usually a very generous tipper. We did not eat here except for the breakfast so I can't speak to the lunches or dinners. They do have a new place open in front of the Inn for lobster at $16 each. We went across the bay to Boothbay Lobster Wharf to get lobster and wish we had not. Their prices where almost doubled to Fisherman's Wharf but we opted to go there so we could eat on the water so you pay for that. We didn't really want to eat our lobster looking at people and cars going in front of use. But with poor services at Boothbay Lobster Wharf we probably will eat our lobster at Fisherman's next time. (see my review on Boothbay Lobster Wharf for more details) We will stay at Fisherman's wharf again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine