“Gluten-free Heaven!”
Review of Caper’s

Caper’s
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My visit to Boothbay Harbor this June was greatly enhanced by my discovery of Capers Deli on Oak Street. I was expecting to order a salad, as I usually do when away from home, but fount out, to my delight, they g.f. bread was available & I could have a sandwich for lunch. The bread & fillings were scrumptious & I enjoyed every morsel. I even went back for g.f. quiche for dinner,which was also outstanding! I highly recommend Stacy & her friendly staff for delicious food & a relaxed, pleasant atmosphere. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Caper’s

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Capers opened just three days before our lunch time visit. They offer an assortment of interesting sandwiches, soups, and salads. My smoked turkey sandwich on sourdough was delicious. Half would have been enough for my lunch, but, of course, I ate the whole thing. My lunch companion enjoyed the buffalo chicken wrap. The pickles served on the side were crisp with an unusual and snappy taste. A side of potato or broccoli salad was included. I tasted both and they were good. In another room there is a selection of wines and beers for sale, some of them unusual. Try Capers Deli when you are in Boothbay Harbor. They also cater.

2  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great place for sous, sandwiches, home made deserts, wine and speciality items also has a deli, can eat in or take out, Grand opening was March 3 2014
also has catering