“Darn good seafood.”

Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located right in the center of town, Kaler’s cheerful staff will be waiting to seat you. We offer harborside dining in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. Our menu offers everything from fresh seafood to sandwiches and burgers. Lunch and dinner are served daily from 11:30am – 8:30pm. Be sure to bring the whole family, Kaler’s is a family restaurant with fun for all ages. While you wait for your meal, bring the kids out to the dock and explore our live touch tank. Or try your luck at our gumball machine. If you find a lobster on your gumball, your dinner is FREE. Adults enjoy Happy Hour in our Hunky Dory Pub from 3:30-5:30pm daily. Patrons receive $1 off 16 oz. drafts, $3 house wines by the glass, and $3 well drinks. So go explore our beautiful coastline, visit the local shops, go on a hike or a lobster boat tour, and afterwards, think of Kaler’s for a great meal. We’ll be here, ready to serve you!
Reviewed 23 July 2014

So happy to find a place that made clam strips. All four in our party enjoyed their entrees. Food was quite good but the atmosphere had a nervous feeling to it. Waitresses were whipping past our table making for a unrelaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank makingchoices

Reviewed 23 July 2014

nice indoor and outdoor seating, great service, reasonably priced and food was great, nice menu, several options

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I read trip advisor reviews and choose Kaler's. We were seated nicely and welcomed by our waitress with a smile. In fact most of the service people I noticed were all helpful and smiling. I had scallops which were the customary price $21.95, however, I got about a dozen of them. The French fries were noting to write about but warm and edible. The sauces were served in plastic containers so you were sure to have enough. My wife had lobster pie and was happy with the amount of lobster and the sauce. We would do this again .

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I loved the food, staff and atmosphere. I had the lobster stew and it was delicious! We will return here next time we visit Maine.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a friendly, casual restaurant. The food and prices are really good. You do have to walk down a fair number of stairs...we had two people with mobility problems. My only complaint would be that. Our waitress was great. Friendly, hardworking. Food was all good. Very casual. Almost "funky wharf" style which was fun. My sister-in-law said it was the best blueberry pie she had the entire month long trip and she ate a lot of blueberry pie.