“The Most Delicious Pizza”

Mel's Place Wood Fired Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 February 2016

The pizza was delicious and the service was friendly. We sat inside the restaurant for a family meal after going on a whale watch. Would highly recommend eating there! Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

We went here for dinner, based on TA recommendations. The pizza was very good. Service was friendly and very efficient. The seating area was very clean. My only complaint was that they seemed to be out of a lot of pizza toppings, but, this is a small place and one of the few in town open in the winter, and it was a Saturday night, so I can see how this would happen. Our alternative choices were excellent, but it was a very minor annoyance to need to make alternative choices on the fly. That being said, I would happily return here if I'm back in the area.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

Coming from Little Italy in NY pizza is king. Mel's pizza is every bit as good as any pleac in the neighborhood. The sauce is very flavorful and the crust is soft and crisp on the bottom. You should definately stop here when ou are in BoothBay.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Our family had a great lunch here today. The kids each had a 6 inch pie and my wife and I split The Buffalo Chicken pizza. My five year old put it best when she said "it was delish!" Wide selection of beers on special. Pleasant staff. We can't wait for our next trip to Maine and Mel's!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

The pizza was very good and loaded with the sausage and pepperoni we ordered. Nice thin crust. Atmosphere leaves something to be desired but ok.