“A Wonderful stay!”

Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront
Twin Lake, Michigan
“A Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

What a beautiful Inn. The cozy decor and warm welcome with tea, coffee, and freshly baked cookies was all charming. We had a spacious room that was clean and homey. The Inn is located just a few minutes walking distance to town. Stephanie made a wonderful breakfast that was delicious. We hope to be able to come back and stay again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Debbie R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This was a beautiful inn right on the water in the harbor! The room was beautifully done and comfortable. The breakfast by Stephanie was amazing! You could walk to everything in Boothbay Harbor. It's the ideal location for a weekend getaway or extended retreat. Parking is available which is great in the busy summer months. I highly recommend Harbour Towne Inn to anyone visiting Boothbay Harbor!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Becca H
Bath, Maine
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Another wonderful stay at the Inn. It was a cold, rainy night outside but the Inn was so warm and cozy!! My room was comfortable and the decor was so inviting. Just minutes walking distance to downtown for shooping and dining and I am always amazed at the breakfast Innkeeper Stefanie puts on!! Looking forward to my next trip!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Jayne M
Brunswick, Maine
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This was my first time ever staying at a Bed and Breakfast type of place so I wasn't sure what to expect. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! The Harbour Towne Inn was so beautiful and welcoming that I instantly felt at home! The view from my room was incredible and everything was neat and clean. The Inn was a short walk to quaint little gift shops and restaraunts. I can't wait to come back! Oh yeah, and the breakfast was out of this world!!!! ;)

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank ajcolucci
Bath, ME
Reviewed 24 November 2013

What a beautiful Inn with such a warm and welcoming feeling. Spectacular views, most comfortable beds and warm hospitality. Matched with a great location to walk into town and see all the great things in Boothbay!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Karen M
Bath, Maine, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

What an amazing stay I had at this beautifully decorated inn. Everything was clean and very homy. I would highly recommend staying at the Harbour Towne Inn. Walking distance to fabulous restaurants and shopping. Not to mention right on the water to take in the magnificent views. I felt very much at home and the hospitality was top notch.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kimberly H
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I worked in BBH as a college student more years ago than I care to say. My husband and I returned since we were in the area for business, and the only reservation we could find on this short notice was the Harbour Towne. I was a bit scared b/c my memory of the town was so different from the reality of what it is today. I cannot say enough about Stephanie, the innkeeper, or this B&B. It really felt like home.There could not be a more friendly or warm hostess than Stephanie. She goes out of her way to talk to every guest, make them feel cozy and comfy, and feed them an incredible assortment of goodies. EVERYTHING you read about the breakfast is true. She is an amazing chef who wakes at 5AM to cook her guests breakfast. The rooms are spacious and clean. Since the B&B was not full she generously gave us an upgrade to a larger room. The bed was a cloud. The view is amazing. I can't really say enough about this fantastic B&B except if we stayed there any longer than one night we'd have to roll out. Please consider this inn instead of the typical catwalk motels you'll find in this quaint seaside town. They won't compare.

Room Tip: Unload your car in front and then park in the back. No elevators here.