We stayed at the Bayberry House in mid-September at the very end of a trip along the Maine coast. We wanted a comfortable and relaxing end to the trip and we got it. Chris and his helper Jolena were very welcoming. We stayed in the Teal Room. It was quiet, well decorated, and had a huge bathroom. The chairs downstairs in the living room were incredibly comfortable and perfect for relaxing with a book. The inn is an easy ten minute walk to the harbor. We were provided with a delicious breakfast of buttermilk pancakes with blueberry compote topping to send us happily on our way. The inn is well deserving of its consistently high rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry House, built in 1886, has undergone extensive renovations in recent years to incorporate 21st-century comforts into its distinctive Victorian charm. There are four rooms and a guest suite; all have private marble-tiled bathrooms with a complimentary range of luxurious eco-friendly amenities by Algotherm. Every room is equipped with AC, Wi-Fi, HDTV with HBO and Showtime, and mini-refrigerators. Most have gas fireplaces. Some have Sleep Number beds. Rates include full gourmet breakfasts, served in three courses. Special dietary needs are readily accommodated by prior arrangement. The inn provides free parking and is conveniently located just steps from the harbor, shops, and restaurants of Boothbay Harbor. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry House Bed And Breakfast
- Bayberry House Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast Boothbay Harbor, Maine