The Bayberry House is a charming B & B. The decor was very homey and comfortable. Chris made plentyful gourmet breakfasts that kept us satisfied until dinner. We were treated like family so much so that even though we only stayed two nights but were sad to leave. The location was great, close enough to downtown for a short stroll. And if you needed a cab ride back it only cost $5.00. Great place with great people. Thanks Chris and Karine we can't to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry House, built in 1886, has undergone extensive renovations in recent years to incorporate 21st-century comforts into its distinctive Victorian charm. There are four rooms and a guest suite; all have private marble-tiled bathrooms with a complimentary range of luxurious eco-friendly amenities by Algotherm. Every room is equipped with AC, Wi-Fi, HDTV with HBO and Showtime, and mini-refrigerators. Most have gas fireplaces. Some have Sleep Number beds. Rates include full gourmet breakfasts, served in three courses. Special dietary needs are readily accommodated by prior arrangement. The inn provides free parking and is conveniently located just steps from the harbor, shops, and restaurants of Boothbay Harbor. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry House Bed And Breakfast
- Bayberry House Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast Boothbay Harbor, Maine