“Awesome Apple fritter and special rice”
Review of Baker's Way

Baker's Way
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to Baker's way. Vietnamese Cuisines.
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I regret not trying this place sooner! I pass this place several times a day. At first i thought it was a breakfast only place or a bodega (small grocery store with old products) because of how the outside looks. Never judge a book by the cover. I stopped in for something to drink and the huge Apple fritters caught my eye so I got one. YUMM-O! I checked out a menu and the $ were very reasonable. So I came back the next day for lunch to try the special rice and egg rolls. Again yummy! While I waited for my togo I got an apple fritter. They gave me like 3 for the price of 1. And they were hot and fresh (broken peices granted ... but alot of them!) The girl at the front counter was helpful with answering our questions and was very nice. We asked alot of questions and she didn't give us a sigh of frustration at all (maybe previous posts about their lack of humbleness were ill conceived cuz I was treated very well) . Im a chef so I eat and know good food. This place is it. Beautiful back deck. Just needs work on the decor inside. Fill your fish tank with FISH please lol I cant wait till tomorrow to go back for some more

1  Thank Brandon C

Reviewed 1 October 2013

In the summer some friends and I usually grab a muffin or donuts every Sunday morning for breakfast! The staff is very friendly, couldn't be nicer actually. There is a good atmosphere and in a good location, in town but, not the busiest part! If you are in BHH and want a quick and easy breakfast, go to Baker's Way!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

my husband loves the honey buns. like a huge coffee cake. the
location is great. right on the main drag,right next to the bbh first united methodist church,which we attend. very convenient.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Service was inattentive and the doughnuts bought at 2 pm weren't all that fresh. My local friends love the place, however, so it's probably worth another try.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Just finished an enjoyable dinner at bakers way. The yellow curry chicken was really good. It came with carrots and sweet potatoes. We also got the vegetable lo mein....standard lo mein. Final dish was steamed dumplings. These were tasty as well.

They also have breakfast items. We grabbed a muffin and honey bun to take back for breakfast. And we grabbed an apple fritter to share for dessert. It's big enough for three people.

I will definitely return if we ever find ourselves in Boothbay Harbor again.