“Meh”

Ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Brewer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I don't like to write bad reviews, but my order got messed up twice and the waitress seemed to be annoyed at me rather than herself for letting that happen.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I was happy with the food and the service. It was pretty much like any Ruby Tuesdays.

But I received extra great service when I met family there while on my work break. My company was late. The waitress was friendly. When I had to order to get back to work, they worked fast for me. When my family came I had enough time to visit, thanks to already being past the ordering and such.
Ruby Tuesday's used to have a really great salad bar. Now it is pretty basic. I stopped bothering with it a long time ago.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Been to quite a few Ruby Tuesdays, but this location is my favorite. The service is superb and the garden bar is very fresh!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Ruby Tuesdays are one of the better mid-priced restraunt chains. Prices are reasonable. Variety is good. On a recent night one order of salmon (a glazed Asian) was good, but the standard salmon was a flatter cut and consequently overdone and dry. The waitress had the kitchen re do the order, but it was still overdone. The rest of the meal was good. Spaghetti squash was a perfect side. I like this chain and will pick it every time over some others (Appleb...s!)

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We have visited this restaurant twice in the last couple of months as we had errands in Bangor and it was on our route home. The first time we were very impressed with the quality of the food for a chain restaurant. On the second visit the food was just as good. The staff must have just finished a "customer service" training as they were overly fawning and perky but the food was consistently fresh and satisfying. On both visits we were in the restaurant for lunch. The first time we had a buffalo chicken burger and a beef burger. The second time we had a salad bar and fish tacos and another chicken burger. All the selections were fresh and well prepared. Lots of people were choosing the salad bar with their lunch. It was clean, fresh, varied and able to meet many different tastesl The burgers were flavorfull and served on a whole wheat roll. The tacos were southwest spicy and delicious. Not many chains offer as much variety and include options for the health conscious.