“Great seafood, fun place to hang with friends”
Review of Weathervane Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Weathervane Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I love whole fried clams, and the ones I got here were quite tasty. A little pricey but the market price these days is a bit high. The margaritas were good, plentiful and not too expensive. Hung out with friends in the bar area, and it was really fun.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had a nice visit at this Weathervane. I had their double lobster special [Thursdays] and my wife had a side of steamers and their Haddock fish fry. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The service - waitress - was quite good as well. We'll find another day to go back, probably on a Thursday... ;-)

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Party of four all choosing different items for lunch, fried clams, haddock sandwich, burgers. Very friendly waitress who gave friendly and efficient service throughout the meal. Wonderful strawberry shortcake for desert.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Weathervane Seafood Restaurant in Brewer used to be one of my favorite spots for seafood in the greater Bangor area, but the last few visits the food was cooked "too well" and the service was lacking. Do not get me wrong, I am still going to try from time to time and hope it is simply a bad time for the location.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

In a part of the world that routinely serves great seafood, this place is a standout. I rather enjoyed the fried clam starter. The lobster roll sandwich was big and succulent, accompanied by nice fries and coleslaw. Service was quick. Staff were very accommodating. defnintely will return